Thursday 14 July 2016

Monthly Faves: HIGHLIGHTER'S July #1

Hey!

Seen's as I've only just started to commit to this blog, I thought it would be nice to give myself a little challenge were I post my monthly faves! I love watching Youtuber's unveiling their monthly obsessions so I thought WHY THE HELL NOT?

Also, because it's my first official post on this theme, i'll keep it short and sweet!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Highlighter: STARLIGHT.

Okay, if you don't know what ABH is or you've never heard of it...what fucking planet are you on please? I discovered this through all the bloody make up tutorials I watch, and when I see the state of the pigment I was like...WHY THE FUCK DON'T I HAVE THIS?!?!

It retails for £28 and you can buy it from Cult Beauty, or if you're feeling adventurous and dont mind waiting for what feels like a year for your shit to arrive, you can also but it from the american make up site Sephora (loads more colour choices with it being an american brand)

I mean who doesn't want this glow....?





MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter:
If you're as obsessed with make up as me, you should never question yourself or anybody else as to why they have more than one Highlighter, because one is never enough okay?
This Highlighter was £3.00 from Super drug (UK), its fucking amazing okay? The pigment speaks for itself okay...

You're a fucking liar if you deny wanting his highlighter! :')


 I'm very tempted to do the Highlighter Challenge....

XO






No comments: