Wednesday 13 July 2016

30 GENERIC VLOGGER Q&A's #1



  1. What are you wearing? My work uniform.
  2. Ever been in love? I thought I was, thankfully not.
  3. Ever had a terrible breakup? I thought it was terrible at the time; turns out it was the best decision I've ever made.
  4. How tall are you? 5'8.
  5. How much do you weigh? 17st, 13lbs.
  6. Any tattoos? Nope.
  7. Any piercings? Ears.
  8. OTP? I mean, you can't just have ONE OTP in life.
  9. Fave show? Atm, Its always sunny in Philly.
  10. Fave Band? COME ON, JUST ONE?
  11. Fave song? COME ON YOU JUST CANT
  12. How old are you? 21
  13. Zodiac Sign? Aquarius.
  14. Things you look for in a potential partner? A pulse. Hahah.
  15. Favourite Quote? 'Quote here'.
  16. Fave actor? erm
  17. Fave colour? Navy
  18. Loud music or soft? LOUD AF
  19. Where do you go when you're sad? To a special pl.....
  20. How long does it take to shower? 3 hours, like a normal person
  21. Whats your job? Customer Service Adviser
  22. Ever been in a physical fight? Not recently 
  23. Turn on? A light switch, a television...? Ohhhhhhhhhh.
  24. Turn off's? A light switch, a televison...? Ohhhh againnnnnn?
  25. The reason you started a Blog? Because I cant be bothered making a YouTube Channel, yet.
  26. Fears? Spiders, Moths, Insects crawling in my ear whilst I sleep.
  27. Last time you cried, why? Yesterday, because my doctor is an arsehole.
  28. Last time you said you loved someone? Yesterday
  29. Meaning behind your blog name? That's my name yo.
  30. Last book you read? Five Night's At Freddy's: The Silver Eyes.

No comments: